Business Development Associate – Cybersecurity and Risk Advisory Services
Alliant Cybersecurity is seeking a Cybersecurity Services Business Development Associate to be based in Houston, TX to help expand its Cybersecurity and Risk Advisory practice. In this role you will be:
- Forging strong relationships with senior leaders and key influencers in the aliantgroup business development community.
- Forging strong customer relationships with senior leaders and key influencers in our clients and prospects.
- Identifying potential cybersecurity risks in customer environments.
- Proposing tailored solutions to address customer security threats and risks.
- Assisting with managing all aspects of sales from start to finish.
- Assessing results and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Assisting with creating sales enablement materials and delivering sales enablement training.
- Anticipating and mitigating barriers to sale or implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant business development work experience.
- Sold or consulted on IT solutions.
- Solid closing skills.
- Accustomed to challenging quota attainment and new client acquisition
- Willingness to travel.
- May require working both traditional and non-traditional hours.
Even better if you have:
- Presented compelling business cases to c-suite buyers, ideally, in mid-market accounts.
- Evaluated and documented customer technical needs. Ideally, relating to IT security.
- Sold complex security solutions. Ideally in: Cyber Intelligence and Analytics, Critical Infrastructure, Global Managed Security Services, Threat and Risk Intelligence, Vulnerability Management, Identity and Access Management, Governance Risk and Compliance, or Security & Network Architecture.