Project Manager – Cybersecurity and Risk Advisory Services
Alliant Cybersecurity is seeking a Project Manager – Cybersecurity and Risk Advisory Services to be based in Houston, TX to help expand its Cybersecurity and Risk Advisory practice. In this role, you will be responsible for project management duties for various cybersecurity engagements with our clients. In collaboration with various stakeholders, your general day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the single Point of Contact for the client post sale
- Setting schedules
- Conducting kickoff meetings
- Creating and maintaining executive level views of project status for Alliant Cybersecurity leadership
- Creating and delivering regular project updates to client stakeholders, with key milestones, and risks
- Work closely with diverse teams and build relationships throughout both the clients’, alliantgroup, and Alliant Cybersecurity organization.
- Develop and manage detailed Project Plan, issues/escalations and change management.
- Identifying and addressing program impediments including proper escalation as needed.
- Identify and manage interdependencies with other programs within the portfolio and with other portfolios that potentially affect the deliverables.
- Work with delivery and sales teams to secure and align cross-functional, cross-domain delivery teams to deliver programs on time and on budget with high customer satisfaction.
- Ensure accurate status reporting format, audience and cadence of all projects and programs.
- Minimum 4+ years’ experience in Information Technology
- 4+ years’ experience working in project/program management
- Background in cybersecurity and/or infrastructure is preferred
- High degree of professional confidence and credibility with effective presence, strong written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate technical concepts and plans at all levels.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase stakeholder value.
- Comfort around negotiating with higher management.
- Strong project management skills with experience with work prioritization, planning, influencing and working in cross-functional teams.
- Strong collaborative skills and proven ability to work in a diverse team
- PMP certification or the attainment thereof within one year of employment
- Experience with Agile, MS Project, Rally, PowerPoint
- Strong negotiation skills in all mediums and throughout all levels of the organization.
- Strong problem-solving skills, able to prioritize among many conflicting needs, advocate a course of action, and pursue it consistently but flexible and responsive to dynamic situations.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university or equivalent
- May require working both traditional and non-traditional hours.
- Willingness to travel